Berkshire pork tenderloin – also known as Kurobuta pork – from hogs raised on pasture with no antibiotics, added hormones or growth stimulants. This Berkshire-breed pork is exceptionally tender, well-marbled, flavorful and a world apart from the average commodity pork.
- Well Marbled – The “Kobe Beef” of Pork!
- 100% Berkshire Verified Genetics
- No Growth Hormones
- No Sub-Therapeutic Antibiotics
- Raised on US Midwest Family Farms
- Product Sold Frozen. Weight and Price displayed are approximates.