No Products in the Cart
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are not allowed to using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gaucho Ranch’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. Modify or copy the materials;
ii. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gaucho Ranch’s web site;
iv. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gaucho Ranch at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Gaucho Ranch’s web site are provided “as is”. Gaucho Ranch makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gaucho Ranch does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gaucho Ranch or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gaucho Ranch’s Internet site, even if Gaucho Ranch or a Gaucho Ranch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gaucho Ranch’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gaucho Ranch does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gaucho Ranch may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gaucho Ranch does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gaucho Ranch has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gaucho Ranch of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gaucho Ranch’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of FL without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
1. Your Order: GauchoRanch.com allows customers to place orders online any time the mood strikes. If you would like to place your order over the phone, please call us or leave a message at 305.751.0775 and we will get back to you to help you fulfill your order.
For payment GauchoRanch.com accepts the following credit cards: Master card, Visa, American Express, Discover and PayPal. Cash, check, money order or C.O.D. are not accepted. All prices are subject to change without notice. The online prices do not reflect the cost of shipping unless specified.
2. Beef handling: In the tradition of the Gauchos we hand cut all beef products. This may cause our products to weight slightly more or less than your original order. By placing and order with Gauchoranch.com you fully acknowledge and understand this is part of the challenge of offering minimally processed natural and organic grass-fed products.
3. Our packaging: Perishable products are shipped into styrofoam boxes and then placed inside recycled cardboard boxes. We will place gel packs inside the styrofoam to ensure that the product remains chilled for about 72 hours (3 days). If only some of your items are perishable, we may ship in separate boxes. Some of our frozen items may arrive fresh due to our shipping methods, as long as the perishable product is cool to the touch we guarantee the quality and integrity of it.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.